- RSS Channel Showcase 7041903
- RSS Channel Showcase 4257632
- RSS Channel Showcase 7033500
- RSS Channel Showcase 9087754
Articles on this Page
- 09/27/13--19:00: _Party Junk 206 – cr...
- 10/06/13--23:57: _The junky little re...
- 04/29/15--00:32: _Reclaimed wood old ...
- 11/11/15--00:34: _Reclaimed wood tool...
- 05/14/15--23:39: _Coffee crate lid sign
- 05/27/15--03:00: _Funky Junk’s 2015 S...
- 01/17/16--23:21: _What if undesirable...
- 01/04/17--20:47: _Industrial pipe and...
- 02/08/17--01:13: _3 ways to use a rec...
- 04/11/18--23:05: _Grain sack striped ...
- 09/27/13--19:00: Party Junk 206 – creative DIY coffee stations
- 10/06/13--23:57: The junky little red bench and crate coffee station
- 04/29/15--00:32: Reclaimed wood old sign coffee station
- 11/11/15--00:34: Reclaimed wood toolbox and coasters for coffee lovers
- 05/14/15--23:39: Coffee crate lid sign
- 05/27/15--03:00: Funky Junk’s 2015 Summer Home Junk Tour
- 01/17/16--23:21: What if undesirable tasks came with prizes? – djm2
- 01/04/17--20:47: Industrial pipe and reclaimed wood mini coffee station
- 02/08/17--01:13: 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood salvaged junk heart
- 04/11/18--23:05: Grain sack striped farmhouse tote used 3 ways
Welcome to Party Junk 204 – Upcycled Old Door Projects Home Decor / Gardening Crafts / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog Tips *Theme of the Week Every Friday, 7pm thru Sunday, 11pm Pacific Creative DIY coffee stations are a little near and dear to my own heart. That first morning sip is pretty […]
I’m a firm believer that the easiest things can be the most productive. Kinda like the crate and license plate holder toilet paper storage… easy! But super productive. Thanks to my junker brother’s garage sale once again, this junky little red bench came in mighty handy for my little kitchen space! Highlighted with a small […]
The post The junky little red bench and crate coffee station appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.
Ahh!! I am home from my travels! And as you can imagine, I have a little catching up to do. And so much to tell you. But honestly, I missed creating so much, I got right into it my first day home. Why hotels aren’t yet outfitted with workshops I do not know. BUT… new towns […]
A few years back, my brother and I were chatting about what made the perfect gift for someone who has everything. His advise? Consumable. And how true is that? No extra clutter to be had once it’s gone! My mom loved to eat out, so for many years, she received a gift certificate to her fav […]
The post Reclaimed wood toolbox and coasters for coffee lovers appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.
Are you sick of the topic ‘coffee’ on my blog yet? I hope not, because new coffee themed ideas keep pouring out of my coffee lovin’ brain! #happyplacesickness This little reclaimed wood sign wearing the coffee stencil resembles a coffee crate lid, don’t you think? And it couldn’t be easier to make! This one all started […]
Happy summer, friends! Welcome to Funky Junk’s 2015 summer home junk tour! Those coming from Ella Claire, welcome! 25 blogs have banded together for Shabby Creek Cottage’s annual tour, so you are in for a treat! I’m Day 3 / Stop 4, so you can start at Day 1 / Stop 1 here at Gina’s place, or visit everyone […]
The morning started off like any other… I woke up, snuggled the cats by my feet, (ok, one was leaning against my chin… love that!), then puttered into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes, hopeful to fire up the perfect brew in short order. But when I entered the kitchen, it wasn’t its usual clean and pretty self. The sink […]
The post What if undesirable tasks came with prizes? – djm2 appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.
Well, I’m pretty proud of myself! It’s only Jan 4th, and I’ve already done a new project! Truth be told, I was cleaning the kitchen, and everything just looked ‘tired’. As in, I was sick of looking at all the same stuff. So I came up with this Industrial pipe, and reclaimed wood mini coffee […]
The post Industrial pipe and reclaimed wood mini coffee station appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.
I keep wanting to refer to our record breaking current snow weather. When it kinda takes over your life, it’s hard for it not to be on your constant radar. Since Friday, we started getting dumped on. In 3 days, we had over 80 cm, or 31″. For a place that is use to mowing their […]
The post 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood salvaged junk heart appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.
My friends, I had one fun weekend! And I do believe it helped activate my love of junk again! It’s been awhile. Sunday was actually my birthday. So I head out without a real destination, and ended up antique / junk shopping! Full intentions to show you around was planned for tonight, however part of […]